Monday, March 8, 2010

Garnering Goodwill

Goodwill is a lot like the Walmart of thrift stores - they're everywhere, and when you spend too much time in one, you may get confused as to what neighborhood you were in when you drove there. It's pretty reliable as to what they have (and where they are going to put it).

I sometimes daydream about opening a coffee shop. If I did, I'd go to Goodwill and buy up all of the mugs they have to stock the shop (and I'd be getting as much as I could in the way of other furnishings from thrift stores as well).


Today we went to the Goodwill on Rufe Snow, in N. Fort Worth. (You'd think it would be in Watauga, but it must be on a gerrymander.) I had some real colorful finds today:

Soylent yellow?
From blog


Oh look, it's a pepto-bismol and cherry parfait!
From blog


I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a tiki god, or an alien:
From blog


And then there's this. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be.
From blog

No comments:

Post a Comment